Workshop Cancellation Policy
Workshop numbers are kept small to maximise quality and positive experiences. There is a maximum and minimum number of students per class. Book early to secure your place. If the minimum number of students is not achieved within 1 week of the workshop date, the workshop may be cancelled.
Cancellations by workshop attendees:
- Cancellations made 2 or more weeks prior to a booked workshop date will receive a full refund, less Eventbrite Service Fee (5% / ticket + A$0.99)
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks of a booked workshop date will receive a refund, less Nature Play and Eventbrite Service Fee (25% / ticket)
- Cancellations made less than 1 week of a booked workshop date will not receive a refund.
- Each case will be considered on individual merit and evidence. Please submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where possible, every effort is made to fill spots with an attendee on the workshop wait lists. If this is possible, Nature Play QLD may then refund your workshop fee or keep your workshop fee in credit for up to 12 months so you can attend a future workshop.
- Evidence may be requested to support refund applications.
Cancellations by Nature Play QLD:
- A workshop may be cancelled by Nature Play QLD due to insufficient student numbers or unforeseen circumstances (e.g., illness or global pandemic*). In this event, you will be offered a full refund or option to reschedule.
*In the event that government restrictions force the cancellation or postponement of workshops, attendees will be offered the option of a refund, or their fees held in credit for when workshops are able to resume again.