Current Workshop Dates
Full day, Twilight or Mini workshops on a date of your choosing. Get in touch to find out more about personalised workshops.
$700 - $3100
Rebecca Burch Education Coordinator 0438 869 641 firstname.lastname@example.org
Personalised Workshops tailored to individual service needs. (full day, Twilight or 4 x 1.5-hour workshops). Delivered to a full team at your service location for approx. 20 participants.
Workshops may be a topic of your choice – nature pedagogy, risk management, or a presentation to a parent group. Or it may include an adaption of an existing workshop that is individualized to your service and outdoor learning space. This may include:
- Embedding Outdoor Learning – This workshop covers the theoretical and practical knowledge and ideas, to embed regular outdoor learning opportunities at your school or in your learning spaces, whilst supporting ACARA and AITSL. The focus of the workshop is on planning, delivering and reflecting on curriculum lessons taken outside of the classroom and includes extensive resources to support progression and whole school implementation.
- Loose Parts Play – This workshop, explores the endless learning opportunities available when incorporating loose parts at your school, activating the potential in your school grounds and resourcing, risk management and addressing barriers. It will explore the benefits to children and how loose [arts playtime and outdoor lessons can be facilitated.
- STEM and outdoor learning – the workshop will explore practical and inexpensive strategies for embedding a whole school approach to taking STEM subjects outdoors into your school grounds. We will take part in a carousel of hands-on STEM lessons, linked directly to ACARA, and devise an achievable plan of action for your school.
- Educator Skill Sets – These workshops are practical, exploring various topics and discussing how the benefits to children through safe risk management. Topics available include; Fire as a Learning Experience, Ropes as a creative Learning Resource, Using Real Tools Safely and Risky Play – trees and water.
Full day, Twilight or Mini workshops
For group approximately 20 participants
Day workshops – held on weekdays or Saturday
In service Workshop customised to individual education and care services or organisations:
- Workshop $2800 inc GST – full 7-hour day session of theory and practical.
- Twilight – 3-hour sessions $1500 inc GST – are usually run from 3.00pm-6.00pm Monday – Friday, however other times can also be arranged
- Mini-Workshops – 1.5 hour (Contact for Price) – during weekdays, specific practical Educator skill sessions or topics
*Discount when you book more than one
Our most popular Workshop is the Embedding Outdoor Learning that is adapted and customised to meet the needs of your staff team, check out more info here
Please also refer to the Mentoring tab here for individualised support based on context and needs of your service.
Each of the workshop options has been designed to be personalised for your service’s strategic priorities and outdoor environment.
Where possible, we will organise a pre-visit to your service to discuss the direction and focus of your workshop(s) prior to your whole team session(s). Workshops can be booked individually, or as a combination to be delivered within a timeframe that best suits your team.