Are you wanting to implement loose parts play at your school or education centre, but not sure where to begin? Our Loose Parts Play Letter and Wish List are a great send home resource, so that parents can be involved in the process.
Nature Play QLD also recommends other organisations and people who are doing their part to highlight the importance of loose parts play by helping provide access to resources and materials that can help you to develop and sustain your loose parts journey.
- Reverse Garbage, Queensland
- Roadside collections
Information, Ideas, Social Media
- Playground Ideas Loose Parts Play Manual
- Inspiring Scotland Loose Parts Play
- Joan Almon – Playing it Up with Loose Parts, Playpods and Adventure Playgrounds
- North Lanarkshire Council – This place is like a building site
- Play, Big Ideas for Big Lunch, by Jump Up for Kids
- Mother Natured
- Nature Play QLD – activities and things to do
Loose Parts Letter
Loose Parts Wish List