Current Workshop Dates
To be scheduled on a date of your choosing. Get in touch to find out more!
$700 - $3100
Rebecca Burch Education Coordinator 0438 869 641 email@example.com
Personalised Workshops tailored to individual service needs. (full day, Twilight or 4 x 1.5-hour workshops). Delivered to a full team at your service location for approx. 20 participants.
The workshops may be a topic of your choice – nature pedagogy, embedding nature play, loose parts play, STEM and outdoor learning, risk management, or a presentation to a parent group. Or it may include an adaption of an existing workshop that is individualized to your service and outdoor learning space. This may include:
- Learning and Playing in and with Nature – Nature Based Practice in Early Childhood. Introduction Level. This 1 day workshop is suitable for educators caring for children aged 0-12 with all workshop content mapped to the Early Years Learning Framework and My Time Our Place. This workshop will provide educators with the theoretical and practical knowledge and ideas, to embed nature play and outdoor learning into your existing curriculum and play within the boundaries of your service setting.
- Implementing a Nature Program – This 3 day workshop is suitable for educators caring for children aged 0-12 with all workshop content mapped to the Early Years Learning Framework and My Time Our Place. It will provide educators with the theoretical and practical knowledge and ideas, to implement a nature play program – Bush and Beach Kindy/Forest School program venturing out of the service into community. It includes content from the 1 day workshop – Learning and Playing in and with Nature as well as in depth information to develop Nature Programs including practical Educator Skill sets.
- Educator Skill Sets – These workshops are practical, exploring various topics and discussing how the benefits to children through safe risk management. Topics available include; Risky Play – trees and water, Fire as a Learning Experience, Ropes as a creative Learning Resource and Using Real Tools Safely.
Full day, Twilight or Mini workshops are available
For a service with approximately 20 participants
Day workshops – held on weekdays or Saturday
In-service Workshop customised to individual education and care services or organisations:
- Workshop $3100 inc GST – full 7-hour day session of theory and practical.
- Twilight – 3-hour sessions $1500 inc GST – are usually run from 3.00pm-6.00pm Monday – Friday, however other times can also be arranged
- Mini-Workshops – 1.5 hour (Contact for Price) – during weekdays, specific practical Educator skill sessions or topics
*Discount when you book more than one
Our most popular Workshop is the Learning in and With Nature that is adapted and customised to meet the needs of your staff team, check out more info here
Please also refer to the Mentoring tab here for individualised support based on context and needs of your service.
Each of the workshop options has been designed to be personalised for your service’s strategic priorities and outdoor environment.
Where possible, we will organise a pre-visit to your service to discuss the direction and focus of your workshop(s) prior to your whole team session(s). Workshops can be booked individually, or as a combination to be delivered within a timeframe that best suits your team.